Sunday, August 17, 2008

Off of the paper and onto the screen

So, off of the school paper and onto the net. It's pretty exciting, despite the fact that not many people will be reading it. But here on this blog I will try an continue to express my ideas and opinions while still providing you with that small dose of philosophy. Not much to report about right now, being that it's my day off of work and my mind is pretty much shut down right now, but I'm sure I'll come up with something later.

Speaking of being on the Internet, I can now write my thoughts uncensored and in their entirety. Not that I'm like Dane Cook or anything, but I can think of several situations where I have wanted to curse in an article before. All also now I have more than four pages to express my thoughts. To all of you out there that actually read Thoughts From The Quiet Kid, and to any new people just starting, you now have the ability to read some things in between Concrete Courier issues.

So until I think of something that--in the words of Peter Griffin--'really grinds my gears', I suppose this is goodbye. Enjoy the last remaining weeks of summer.

2 comments:

The Quiet Kid said...

first comment! WOOT!

oh god, I'm a geek, =]

heeeeeeeeeeey said...

sooooooooo
this is like a rantness ?