Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Thoughts No. 1

I figured I might try and do this to keep you guys occupied while waiting for the bigger posts. So that means no long rants or stories, just a random quote (or quotes) I pulled from nowhere that I thought you guys might like. I call it: Random Thoughts. I totally stressed out the creative half of my brain for that one...

Today's Random Thoughts come from a comedian named Mitch Hedberg. Enjoy, and be on the lookout for more posts in the future!

"I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member, man. I don't know how I get away with it."

"Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool apotamus?"

--Mitch Hedburg

Hope you guys enjoyed the first set to an extent. I didn't want to send a message with these, I just wanted to have a little fun. Until next time, readers.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey man. Keep me posted on whats goin on with the Courier. Just curious.-lake.